|Company name:||Camping Vorderboden|
|Post/ZIP code/town:||A-6993 Mittelberg|
|Telephone:||+43 5517 6138|
|Responsible for content:||Marion Schwendiger|
Limitation of liability
The material contained in our website is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless we can accept no liability and give no guarantee that the information contained in this website is accurate, up-to-date or complete.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
Conditions of usage
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the case of disputes or problems regarding competitioin law, we would request you to avoid unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming legal action, and contact us directly. We will do our utmost to come to a satisfactory out-of-court settlement.
Draft, design and programming
This website has been produced by Webtourismus (webtourismus.at GmbH, Schwefel 91, A-6850 Dornbirn,+435572 90610, email@example.com, https://www.webtourismus.at/). Webtourismus is a specialist in the field of online marketing and tourism. In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance region we work with our numerous clients with a view to achieving an effective Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the supply of ongoing editorial website support, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
Information on alternative dispute resolutation as per Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG: The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexander Rochau - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Andre Tappe - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Beate Hitzler - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Wolfgang Klee
- Dominik Berchtold - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Frank Drechsel - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Frank Dreschel - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus GmbH
- Hans Wiesenhofer - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Johannes Littich
- Kleinwalsertal Bergbahnen
- Kleinwalsertal Tourismus, Steffen Berschin
- Martin Erd - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Michael Reusse - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus Egen
- Oliver Farys - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Peter Hammerer - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Pexels Cotton Bro
- Pexels Dominika Roseclay
- Pexels Jens Johnsson
- Rofl Köberle - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Rolf Koeberle - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Rolf Schuster - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Simon Toplak - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Steffen Bernschin - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Stephan Repke - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus
- Tino Dietsche, Peoples Airline, Flughafen Altenrhein
- Wildental Oliverfarys - Kleinwalsertal Tourismus Egen